Job Vacancy – Policy and Project Intern
About the Association
Founded in 1950, CECIMO is the European platform which identifies and promotes key strategic initiatives to improve the global competitiveness and leadership of the European Advanced Manufacturing Industry.
CECIMO is specialised in EU regulatory and policy issues, mainly in the field of industrial policy, trade, circular economy, research & innovation, skills and education. CECIMO is daily dealing with issues related to Advanced Manufacturing, Internet of Things, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and 3D printing.
About the role
We are looking for a young professional interested in starting a career in EU Public Affairs and EU funded projects.
The candidate will be involved in various policy and project activities, trained to work in an industry association and have the chance to interact with stakeholders from both private and public sector.
The successful candidate will support the CECIMO team with:
- Management of EU funded project at all the stages (project proposal writing, project implementation and reporting)
- Policy monitoring and stakeholders mapping
- Internal and external communication
- Preparation of position papers/reports/minutes
- Organisation of events
- Proficiency in English
- A degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law, Economics
- Interest in EU digital, trade and industrial policies
- Interest in working with EU funded projects under the Horizon2020/Horizon Europe and Erasmus+ scheme
- Passionate about innovative & sustainable solutions applied to the Industrial sector (3D printing technology, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, etc.)
- Able to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong teamworking spirit and positive attitude
- Good writing skills and the ability to analyse and summarise information
- Previous experience or knowledge of the EU funded projects framework and its financial reporting is considered a strong asset
- Legally entitled to work in the EU
What the internship offers
- Valuable internship experience in European industry association
- Interacting with a wide range of companies and stakeholders world-wide
- Gaining first-hand experience working in an industry association as part of an international team
- Opportunity to practice and improve your project management skills in the framework of EU funded projects
- Room for a lot of flexibility and creativity to allow you to bring your own innovative ideas
- Convention d’immersion professionnelle for 6 months (with possibility to extend the contract max for additional 6 months)
Start Date: second half of February
How to apply
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) to Mr Vincenzo Belletti at email@example.com no later than 1 February 2022. Please note that job applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.