Blue Competence Initiative
The following CECIMO member associations are currently part of the Blue Competence Initiative for Machine Tools: AFM (Spain), MTA (UK), SST (Czech Republic), SWISSMEM (Switzerland) and VDW (Germany).
Companies can become a member of the initiative through their national association member of CECIMO. Companies from a country where a CECIMO national member association does not exist can become member directly through CECIMO under certain conditions. To become a member, companies must commit to the following principles:
Our comprehension of trendsetting sustainability is based on the principles of economic success, fairness, respect & responsibility and includes the dimensions of society, ecology & economy. We comprehend sustainable action in terms of the definition of the Brundtland-report1 and the definitions of the German “Rat für Nachhaltige Entwicklung“
- Sustainability is a crucial part of our company strategy.
- With sustainable business schemes, we create solid values and secure entrepreneurial success.
- Our technologies and solutions promote worldwide sustainable developments.
- Sustainable thinking and action are represented in our processes and products.
- We act with consideration of resources and stand up for climate protection.
- Our staff is our most valuable asset. We promote engagement and participation.
- We stand up for keeping the human rights.
- Our company is a habitat.
- We assume responsibility in our region.
- We do, what we promise!
- We network with all participants.
- We communicate our sustainable action transparent.