On 25 February 2021, CECIMO organised a high-level videoconference “From crisis to opportunity: Digital solutions for a sustainable economic recovery” in the framework of the EU Industry Days 2021. The event recognised the importance of collaboration, partnerships, ecosystems, and a common standardisation system as critical factors for the industry recovery and for mastering the green and digital transitions.
Our high-level speakers were:
- Daniel Michaels, Brussels Bureau Chief, Wall Street Journal (Moderator)
- Dr Hans-Martin Schneeberger, President of CECIMO and Chairman of the board of directors of Schneeberger Holding AG
- Anne-Marie Sassen, Acting Head of Unit, Digital Transformation of Industrial Ecosystems, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Dr Christian Liedtke, Head of Strategic Alliances, KUKA AG
- Marie Langer, CEO, EOS GmbH
- Dr Thomas Schneider, Managing Director of Research and Development, TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG.
- Elena Santiago Cid, Director General, CEN and CENELEC
In case you missed the CECIMO’s online conference you can access the key takeaways and video recording below.