With technology changing at a fast pace, the concept of a future-proof factory floor may seem an unattainable goal. Factories, technology, processes and people should be equipped and empowered to face the upcoming challenges and stay ahead of the competition.
To help you navigate through these issues, the Spring 2018 edition of the CECIMO Magazine dives into three dimensions – technology, processes and people – with a special focus on artificial intelligence.
Articles in this issue of the CECIMO Magazine:
- CECIMO’s participation in the EU Industry Day and Joint Declaration for an ambitious Industrial Strategy
- CECIMO has a new President, Dr Roland Feichtl
- Commissioner Bienkowska explains to us how Artificial Intelligence is the next frontier for European industry
- Commissioner Thyssen congratulates CECIMO for filling skills gaps
- Internet of Things: focus on an increasing cybersecurity threat
- IT Security: the next challenge for standardisation.