Filip Geerts appointed member of the Steering Committee for ManuSec Europe
04 December 2017
Filip Geerts, CECIMO CEO, has been appointed as a member of the Steering Committee for the Manusec Europe event which will take place in Munich - Germany the 7th & 8th February 2018.
Cyber Security for Critical Manufacturing Summit
The first European ManuSec Summit brings together senior security thought leaders to share best practices and find new ways of effectively addressing the current challenges. Lately cyber attacks targeting manufacturing companies are on the rise. The manufacturing sector is an inviting target for hackers, being the most attacked sector only behind healthcare.
The objectives of this event are to:
- Learn how to address the new challenges posed by ransomware and disruptive technologies
- Understand how to make your processes resilient & your production plants breach-proof
- Understand the steps to take to overcome the challenge of humans being the weakest link
- Design a peer-to-peer communication channel to share insights on the latest threats
- Define the steps to achieve full compliance and turn it into a competitive advantage
- Evaluate risks and learn tips and tricks on how to get the budget you need
More info: https://www.manusecevent.com/europe/