Filip Geerts, CEO, CECIMO confirmed to speak at the 3rd Annual Internet of Manufacturing Germany Conference and Exhibition on 6th – 8th February 2018 in Munich
14 December 2017
We are excited to be supporting the 3rd annual, Internet of Manufacturing Germany Conference and Exhibition demonstrating how IoT technologies are boosting productivity and profitability across the sector.
This year’s event aims to empower attendees with a roadmap to successful IoT adoption covering crucial topics from including:
- Intelligent business planning for IoT projects
- Empowering you to go from pilot stage to implement widescale I
- Discover how IoT can help you move away from a product centric to a services model
- Making IoT a reality with good cyber security
- Equipping staff with the necessary tools for IoT adoption
- The digitisation of manufacturing
- Connectivity for smart manufacturing
Filip Geerts will be presenting ‘The Digitisation of Manufacturing:Challenges and Opportunities for European Advanced Manufacturing’ at 11.55 on Wednesday 7th February.
For further information and to register to your pass click here https://goo.gl/CtdVYG