Filip Geerts will speak at the International VDI Conference – Additive Manufacturing
CECIMO DG, Filip Geerts, will be part of the panel of speakers of the International VDI Conference – Additive Manufacturing, taking place April 25 & 26 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Additive Manufacturing: Disruptive technology and innovation Driver
This conference is the opportunity to learn everything about the current chances and challenges of Additive Manufacturing. It provides a cross-industry platform for the management and experts responsible for Additive Manufacturing by encouraging knowledge transfer between participants and enhancing discussions about the impacts and strategic questions of the technology at corporate level.
With inspiring presentations from internationally renowned experts the first international VDI Conference “Additive Manufacturing” will amongst others focus on the following topics:
- From Hype to reality: Chances, challenges and limitations of Additive Manufacturing as a global Technology
- Production of the future: Additive Manufacturing in the context of industrialisation and digitalisation
- How Additive Manufacturing is changing process- supply- and value-chains
- Additive Manufacturing on the way to serial production
- How Additive Manufacturing impacts business models
- Economic, legal and social aspects of Additive Manufacturing
- Innovative use cases
Filip Geerts will take the floor on Thursday 26 April 2018 at 11.30 and discuss the AM ecosystem in Europe.
For more information, have a look at the programme.