Join us in discussing the future of Additive manufacturing
CECIMO closely follows the political and business debate on Additive Manufacturing across Europe and at the International level. We participate and organize events, so to shape the attitude of the European Institutions, and to give voice to European manufacturers.
Here below, the list of forthcoming events, where you can meet and listen to Filip Geerts, our Director General:
- Brussels (BE), 13 March 2017. Workshop on skills in additive manufacturing organized by the European Commission. Mr Geerts will present the findings of METALS and 3D PRISM (our EU-funded projects).
- Eindhoven (NL), 15-16 March 2017. Additive World Conference. Mr Geerts is member of a jury of experts, who will select the winner of the award of best AM design.
- Frankfurt (DE), 29-31 March 2017. Global Smart Manufacturing Summit. Mr Geerts will give a presentation on the needs for a coordinated European AM strategy. He will also participate in a panel discussion on manufacturing excellence in the era of AM and IoT technologies.
- Brussels (BE), 20-21 April 2017. Materialise World Summit. This annual conference, organized by Materialise, gathers businesses and industries to discuss milestones in AM. Mr. Geerts has been invited to attend a discussion panel on the industrialization of AM and the challenges in the metal segment of the AM market.
- Tampere (FI), 29-31 May 2017. Manufacturing Performance Days. This B2B summit addresses different issues in the European manufacturing sector. Mr Geerts will offer an overview of current challenges in metal additive manufacturing across Europe, and will provide concrete recommendations to the European policy community.
As a recognition of the technical and industry expertise of the CECIMO team, and its service to the 3D technology ecosystem, Mr. Geerts has joined the TCT Expert Advisory Board. “I accepted with pleasure this invitation” he said “as it will allow me to help make an impact on the world of 3D technologies. I’m most willing to help TCT to serve its audience better, and fulfil its primary task of growing the 3D tech industry for all.”
CECIMO will continue maintaining its positon of reference to the industry on additive manufacturing, and we will keep you updated on future events and conferences across the world.