WEBINAREU Industrial Strategy & Additive Manufacturing: Resilience of Industrial Ecosystems
8th of July ~ 11.00am-12.15 pm (CET)
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The European Commission published on the 5th of May 2021 its updated Industrial Strategy: Building a stronger Single Market for Europe’s Recovery. The Communication recalls the lessons learned from the crisis and lays out the main policy priorities under three main strands, i.e. strengthening Single Market resilience, dealing with Europe’s strategic dependencies and accelerating the twin transitions.
The new strategy has the opportunity to foster the development and adoption of key technologies (e.g. additive manufacturing) in the different industrial ecosystems indicated by the European Commission.
This event focused on:
• Current industry applications in the most relevant industrial ecosystems
• Importance of digital inventory and distributed manufacturing
Check out the speakers’ presentations.
Webinar Speakers' Presentations
- Pantea KHANSHAGHAGHI, Project Leader at Equinor
- Davide IACOVELLI, Regional Director EMEA at EOS
- Ulla ENGLEMANN, Acting Director for Networks and Governance, DG Grow
- Maurits PINO, Policy Officer, DG Grow